Each family is asked to make a tax-free contribution to the St. John the Apostle Annual Fund because tuition alone doesn’t cover all the operational expenses.
According to the St. John the Apostle School contract, each K-8 family must meet the following obligations:
• Donate or procure $500 of items or cash toward the School Auction
• Donate or procure $50 of items or cash toward the Eagle Golf Tournament
• Contribute a minimum of 35 Volunteer hours per two-parent families or 17.5 for single-parent families (20 Development hours & 15 Fair Share hours)
For Preschool families, you must only meet these requirements:
• Contribute 5 Development volunteer hours
• Contribute 10 Fair Share volunteer hours